mercredi 18 mars 2015


Wednesday March 18th
Guess who got her new Personal Record (PR) today? ME! We ran 3 times 1200m (3600m) during practice. The thing about 1200m is that, we don't jog the 3 laps, we run them fast. Not exactly sprint but pretty close. For 800m, I ran 3minutes 23seconds, and for the 1200m, 5minutes 15seconds. The fastest girl from last year hit 3.08 for the 800m. So I'm really close to beat her, and that with my shin splints and my ankle issue....and after running 2 other 1200! The coach said I could become their new best runner and that I was gonna do great things!
It kind sounds a little bit pretentious to say all that, but it's just that I worked really hard to get better at running, even if shin splints give me the impression that someone is searching with a knife into my calves and my ankles! So it was a beautiful reward to hear that!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire