vendredi 13 mars 2015


Friday March 13th
I finished my book report and I had to turn it in. I asked Delaney to correct the mistakes and I was happy to discover that between my first book report and my third one, there was such a huge difference! Still a few grammar mistakes but it was good!
My track practice was part good and part bad. The work out was super nice! We did the 15 usual workout, but this time I was able to run with the boys all long. I was able to kept their fast pace!
But then, we ran on the track: 200m sprint, 400m jogging, this 6 times.
I am good to run for a long time at a slow pace, but I can't sprint for long, so this exercise was really hard for me. Furthermore, I still have my shin splints that hurt and my ankle really hurts on the side, it feels as if someone was crushing it all day long... It is bad! I hope it will get better before tomorrow, because we have a first meet...
After practice, I went to Tessje's house to bake cake pops, but it didn't turn as we wanted, so we abandoned.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire