jeudi 12 mars 2015


Wednesday March 11th
This track practice was fabulous! I mean, I still have shin splints that hurt me really bad when I run, but today, I ran with Sarah, someone I usually don't run with. We talked a lot and time passed really fast! The weather was perfect, sunny and warm, but with still a little wind to feel fresh (it was in the 50s fahrenheit.- 15 degres celcius)
I also ran in new parts of Butler I'd never seen before! I know it's hard to believe, but in 8 months, I haven't seen half of the town! It was nice to run in the park, between the houses, in the streets where kids were playing...
After practice, Teri mom drove me to Angola because I needed a haircut. We stopped to eat chinese in a Chinese-pizzeria place...weird combination I agree! For a first time eating chinese food, I found it pretty good!
I wanted to cut my hair a little bit, because I wanted to have it nice for prom, but I didn't express myself very well I guess because she cut a lot more! However, it's the first time that I have “short” (shoulder length) hair and I like it! And if it doesn't grow back quick enough for prom, I'll just get 1 day extensions.
short hair!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire