lundi 9 mars 2015


Monday March 9th
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MOM EVER! (I won't tell your age on my blog don't worry)
I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!
Anyway, my day started with a Mason's joke....He hid a door bell under my bed, and at 6.40am, he started pushing the bottom, and the alarm went on and on for 10 minutes....I was mad on the moment, but I have to say it was a pretty good prank! May try to remember it!
I'm still not during anything in spanish class...When I say nothing, I mean nothing! We did 1 activity where we had to match up 6 words and sentences and...that was it! All we had to do for 1 hour! No surprise if I'm far behind when I go back home...
We started a movie in history class, “The Monuments Men”...with George Clooney! (for you mom)
For the first time, track practice was outside. The weather was really nice and warm...Spring is coming! Our new warm up is 15 minutes long, 5 jogging, 4 race paste, 1 minutes rest, 2 minutes sprinting, and 3 minutes jogging...or something like this. Then we ran 40 minutes around town. It felt so much better that just running in the same hallways, same place all the time.
I actually enjoyed running! And I discovered new parts of Butler!
Then we did the game with the cards and the push ups...last time, the maximum was 114 push ups, this time...204! That's a lot of push ups!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire