vendredi 6 mars 2015


Friday March 6th
A little thought for my god mother, Beata...Happy Birthday!
Yesterday, for track, we did 3x2. It means : 3 minutes running, 2 minutes sprinting, this for 35 minutes! I think that's the hardest thing I've had to do in track! Today was a lot easier, we just ran 25 minutes. Then I went to high jump, and I did 4'4'' again.
I had to leave a bit earlier, because Bri came to pick me up and drive me to the game. First, we stopped at Steak'n Shake to eat. We then drove to Woodlan where the boys had their second sectional game. They were playing Canterbury, the same team we played for sectionals. And they were pretty good too! The game was really close, our team had only around 5 points less during entire game, but at the end, I think everyone knew we were going to lose, so they played a bit less hard. We lost. This time it is definitive: American basketball is over for me...
I'm gonna miss playing for sure, but also being in our student section, cheer for our team...this amazing school spirit proper to America! I don't think we will still have such a big one for the spring sports..I'll see! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire