lundi 2 mars 2015



February 28th 2015
I had a little issue this morning: I realized that I forgot my ski coat at the school after practice yesterday..And I really need to coat to ski tomorrow! I had to wake up at 6am, go to school where Mason had a wrestling meet. I had to ask his coach to come with me to the other side of the school and open the locker room for me. But hopefully it was there. At 8am, Kendall, Tessje, and Vivian came to pick me up. After eating breakfast at McDonald, we drove to Auburn to pick up Tereza. Then we drove down to Indianapolis to go prom dress shopping. I know I already have a dress, but I can't stop drying them on because I feel like a princess every time! We went to a very fancy store, Sophia's. There, every day is unique, so you are sure that no one else will have the same. When we arrived, we were given a personal advisor who helped us choosing dresses, putting them on, gave us advices... I felt bad for mine who did everything to find me the perfect one even if I knew I wasn't going to buy one..I still found one dress I love...only issue...600$, for 1 dress! NO WAY I will ever pay for that! Kendall found her dress, a nice lime one, Tess bought a light blue one and Tereza a dark blue one. We all ate at Pizza hut for lunch. I will always be impressed by american prices...a pizza, and a drink for less than 5 bucks! We also stopped to get a milkshake at Steak'n Shake. This place has the best shakes I've ever drunk! Vivian dropped Tess and I at Stephanie's house. We were going to spend the night at her house because tomorrow she will take us skiing. As Stephanie is always here for us, listening to our problems, etc., I had the idea that we should make her dinner this night. So I took my crepe recipe and let's cook! They had never had crepes either! I'm still surprised because it's so famous in Europe! They really liked it!
 What a fancy prom dress store looks like

 the 4 girls doing their shoppping... (Tereza, Kendall, Me and Tessje)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire