lundi 2 mars 2015



Monday March 2nd
Long day! I was really tired because I was sick last week, I didn't sleep a lot this week end...My body didn't really have time to rest! I finished my first ceramics project and I have to say it look pretty cool!
My practice was awesome! I ran the 50 minutes as every monday, but today it felt super easy! I mean, it was like the first practice, after the 50 minutes I was still full of energy! I was happy! After that we did a push up game: we had 3 decks of cards, and all of us were in a circle. We all picked a card, and we had to do the number of push ups that was on the card (ex: 2-> 2 push ups, a queen->10 push ups, an As-> 15push ups, a jocker-> 20push ups). At the end, when we used all the cards, we counted the push ups that everyone did, and we all had to do the difference with the one who had the most. I had to do 94 push ups, but one guy had to do 114, so at the end, I had to do 20 more. I always thought I had no arm muscles, but I mean, I did 114 push ups today! Maybe I got some muscles in America! After that, even if I just ran an hour and did my work out, I heard that they were still doing high jump practice, so I ran to the other side of the school and I worked a bit with them. I jumped 4'4'' again! The coach recorded me, and showed me the video to make me improve. I saw that when I was jumping, I turned my body too much, and I jumped too flat. He told me that I had to jump higher.
PS: sorry it sounds a bit as if I was bragging, I just didn't think I would be able to do it!
And the coach told me again that I was gonna be very good!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire