mardi 31 mars 2015


Monday March 29th
In the morning, we decided to all go get a pedicure. I had a nice, pretty asiatic boy who did my nails...I love pedicure, it's so relaxing! The best part is their massaging chairs...
After that, we went to Dick's Pawn, a store where you could buy used stuffs, all kind! Jewelry, instruments, tools...arms! Anyone could just come, buy an arm and kill someone in the next 5 minutes! That's crazy! You would never be able to do something like this in Europe!
We went to another outlet mall, where I bought an elegant blue dress for my graduation. Oh, and I found the best deal ever: 2 pairs of shoes for 27$!
For dinner, we stopped at Logan's Roadhouse. I discovered something weird: there, we got some free peanuts, but people just threw the shells on the floor!
I also had the best idea ever this night; while we were in the hot tub, I asked them if they wanted to come with me jumped in the ocean...so we ran in the cold night and jumped in this ocean that was something like 5 degrees! An awesome memory!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire