mardi 6 janvier 2015


Tuesday January 6th
As there was a lot of snow this morning, and because of that the roads were awful, we had a 2 hours delay. We only started school at 10am. When I woke up I finally saw all this snow, and I realized that as a swiss girl, I was sad without it!
When I finally started school, I went to all my new classes (yeah...), and I had to read in front of everybody in english class. At lunch, I sat with Bri and her friends (Bri is a really good friend from basketball). It was a lot funnier that yesterday!
I took an appointment with the counselor and I changed my schedule back to first lunch.
We had a game this night, I feel like I played really bad, but everyone told me that I played very good and more aggressive than usually (what is good). So maybe I'm too exigent with myself. Tereza also had her first layup, I was really happy for her. A bit jealous of course, because I'd like to be able to make one too, but I was sincerely happy for her.
We played Dekalb, another rival of Eastside. Jv lost by 3 points I think, and Varsity (even if they had a lead of 12 points after the first quarter) lost by 20.

PS: a lot of snow means very cold: It was 0 degrees Fahrenheit. If I convert it would be -17 Celcius. I don't think I've ever had -17 in Switzerland, but it didn't feel really cold and I know that it often felt colder than that, so this is disturbing me...
Waking up in the morning with 4 inches of snow outside 👌

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire