mardi 27 janvier 2015


Monday January 21st
Last day on the boat! We ordered breakfast in our room, we didn't even need to get up, they literally bring it to you in your bed! We finished packing and had breakfast on the boat. People started to go out of the boat, but as we were in the last ones, we decided to enjoy the last moments of sun. Outside, we waited for the minibus to come pick us up. Last time we saw Miami...

Last time in Miami
Except for Tessje and I, everyone else had a plane at 5pm. We had one at 1 so we had to leave them, say goodbye and get in the plane!
Saying goodbye to our new friend Ingrid
There we couldn't seat together, I was next to a nice couple with a 2 months baby. We talked a bit, they told me that they traveled a lot, and they knew Switzerland. Vivian (Tessje's host mom), Kendall and Jacob came to pick us up at Indianapolis. We all went to eat at 5 guys (one of my favorite place) and 3 hours later, we finally arrived in Butler. I was just so tired that I didn't even unpacked, I just went to bed.
Indiana welcoming me with a sunset...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire