samedi 24 janvier 2015


Friday January 23rd
The game tonight was at Central Noble. I knew one of the girls in the other team, Quynh, the exchange student from Vietnam. She also plays on JV. Unfortunately our JV didn't play good at all. The other team was from far, not one of the best ones we played, but we still lost. Varsity won.
Our JV coach also remembered us something that made me really sad, she said that we only had 3 JV games left before the end of the season. I know that for a lot of girls, they will come back and play next season, but for me, there won't be any next season. And as I probably won't be able to play in Switzerland, it means my last moments of basketball ever. It is sad.
Our official basketball picture. I was still wearing number 52. (i changed to number 4). I can't even describe how much I love all these girls!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire