jeudi 22 janvier 2015


Tuesday January 20th
Back to school! I was exited to see everyone again... even if this feeling only lasted for 10 minutes and then I wanted to go back to bed! In spanish I finished working on my project about Messi and we did a lab in chemistry where we had to burn food.
We had a game, against West Noble, so no practice. I honestly didn't think I was gonna play, because I missed 4 practices which is a lot, and it would be fair to not make me play for this game...but they did! A bit less than usually but I still played, that was a good surprise!
I almost had a basket in the second quarter, but it didn't go in...I was really disappointed because for once that I was in the good place, in the good time, I wasn't able to make it! However in the third quarter, I had another occasion...and I made my second basket! (a layup)
JV honestly played amazing. The coaches said that it was from far our best game since the beginning of the season...it might be true because we won by 31 points!
Varsity lost by 10 points.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire