dimanche 11 janvier 2015


Friday January 9th


a bit, thick ice
Another day of school cancelled! We spent the morning at home, waxing my legs, watching vampire diaries, starting to make my suitcase for the cruise...Then after lunch, we left to the cabin. We dresses with our ski clothes, ski gloves, hat and warm socks because the weather still was very cold (-20). The lake at the cabin was all frozen, at least 1 foot thick! So we actually were able to slide on it, jumps, run..It was a super moment with my american siblings!

Estelle making the angel on the snow! (with my new ski jacket)
Then Teri mom left to go back home, and Mason, Delaney and I stayed at the cabin to play cards. We played kemps, the game I taught them, for 2 hours! Girls agains boys, girls killed them!

On the way back home, Terry dad stopped at one of his friend's restaurant, and we ate there.
Mason trying to eat his fries...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire