dimanche 11 janvier 2015


Saturday January 10th
We were supposed to have a basketball game yesterday but as school was cancelled, we finally didn't. The game was reported to today, so at 12.40, Maddy picked me up to go to school. We shot a bit, we practiced some stuffs, and when the other team arrived, we started the game. It was kind of a special game, because the boys were playing in the same time, with the same team, at home too. So the girls varsity started in the main gym while the jv boys were playing in the thunderdome, and then we switched, the boys varsity in the main gym, and the jv girls in the thunderdome. Our varsity team lost 54 to 43. To be honest we didn't play amazing...Then it was the jv girls (me). I played a new position, as a guard, it was the first time so I was a bit lost but I think I did good. However, I don't think I played my best. All the team didn't. We didn't played 100%, we gave up when we started loosing points..In my head, even if I played hard, I think that I didn't take it seriously enough.
We lost pretty bad, by 23 points if I remember. In the evening, we played eucher with Delaney, Gavin and Terry dad.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire