mercredi 21 janvier 2015


Wednesday January 14th
Last day before the cruise. No delay or cancellation today, just a normal school day. I made jokes with Hollabaugh again, but I kind of missed it, it's always really fun to talk with him!
Then at home, I put the last minutes stuffs in my suitcase, and we went pick up Tessje...Direction: Indianapolis! We stopped at Taco Bell on the way to eat, and with my new american stomach I ate 3 tacos and an apple caramel pie! We went to see Teri mom's niece in Indy because she told us that we could sleep at her house. Her house was HUGE! One of these houses you can see in tv shows, with TVs in every room, everything white, clean...We talked a bit and then we went to bed (actually we slept on the couch, but I don't think it's right to say we went to couch so...)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire