dimanche 11 janvier 2015


Thursday January 8th
I had an amazing surprise when I woke up this morning...School was cancelled! It was so cold outside, that if we would stay more than 15 minutes, we would have frost bites. It was around -6 Fahrenheit which means: -21 Celcius! Right after that, we went to Auburn with Mason because we had to take some shots. I had to do some before coming here, but I didn't have the second dose, and if I didn't make them, the school could kick me out...After that, we went back home, had lunch, and I left for basketball practice. Even if yesterday practice was really hard, I think it was necessary to wake us up. Today we just worked on positions, cutting, attacking... I didn't do good because I am really lost when I am in offense, I don't really know what I am doing.
After practice, Maddy invited me to spend the afternoon at her house. With Tereza, we searched online for prom dresses, and then we went to walmart. I didn't want to buy candy because I already have a lot at home, do I decided to buy...a mango! For 98 cents, and it was delicious! (I know I should eat tropical fruit in january..) PS: I also got the DVD with the seasons of Vampire Diaries.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire