mercredi 21 janvier 2015


Monday January 12th
I was ready to go back to school, but when I woke up, surprise! Another cancellation! It snowed too much and the buses couldn't ride to take the kids. We went to the cabin with all the little kids. There we sledded, we built snowmen, we did snow fights..
Cameron ready for the snow!
Lily and Johnny on the sled


The neighbors also joined us with their own kids. Then, after lunch,
I came back home and got ready for basketball practice. At the end of practice, I was dribbling with Tereza but she fell pretty bad and hurt her ankle. At home, Delaney and I took down the christmas ornaments on the tree...We had so many! I think we at least have 200! This is kind of sad because it means the definitive end of Christmas...We also made brownies with cream cheese...pretty good!
brownies before we cooked them

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire