mercredi 21 janvier 2015


Tuesday January 13th
Back to school...In spanish class we had to start a project about a hispanic personality, and present it to the class...With a little thought for Timotée, I chose to do...Messi! Spending the entire class searching about his life was pretty fun! And even after all these informations, I'm sure I still know less about Lionel than timo does!
I continued my indian tribe project in ceramics. We have to write a paper about an indian tribe (i'm doing the comanche), then doing a poster, and finally we will make an indian pot. In math we are doing the sines and cosines laws (like this dad can follow my math program). We had to go 2 hours by bus from the school for the first round of the NECC tournament. It's our conference tournament for basketball. We played Fairfield again, the team we lost against on Saturday. Until half time, we played REALLY good. It's in moments like this that I'm really proud to be in the Eastside basketball team! But after half time, Fairfield came back and the final score was Eastside: 43, Fairfield 54.
We stayed half time for the boys game, they lost too, but I saw an awesome thing...
1 second after the end, pj threw the ball through the court to have a last basketball game. Everybody does that every game even if it never goes in...until this day! He was net to one basket, he threw the ball to the other basket, to the other part of the gym...BASKET!! without even touching the ring!
IT WAS AWESOME PJ!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire