mercredi 21 janvier 2015


Sunday January 11th
We stayed home for the most part of the day, and I searched online for the excursions I may do during the cruise. Then later in the afternoon, I went grocery shopping with Terry Dad and Delaney. We bought food, and I found the last things I needed for my cruise: a hat (I found a super cool one with Indiana written on it), sunglasses (I confirm that I definitely don't have a face for sunglasses (I look stupid with every single pair, so I took the least bad one).
At the end both Delaney and I we bought a slushy, one of these huge ones, a lot top big for me to finish them, so I had to give it to Delaney. I also saw wild deer...so many! I've only seen a few until now, and here I already saw a lot! But only doe, not the buck.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire