lundi 5 janvier 2015


Monday January 5th
Back to school, yeahhh... Anyway, my whole schedule was changed because I decided to take chemistry 2 and ceramics (poterie), so I don't have any class like before...I started with English, where I didn't know anybody...Eastside is a really small school but it's like if suddenly 15 new people just appeared and came to my english class..I'd never seen them before in 6 months! I also changed my math class (less people now), I tried ceramics (we only did research online), I don't have painting anymore but I have drawing, and chem 2. I was really happy because I wasn't too lost in this class! I hope it will continue like this! I also had to change my lunch, now I have first lunch...where none of my friend are! So I sat with Hannah (girl very nice) and 3 other people I didn't know joined us. They were really weird. One guy talked about scalping people and make them eat their scalp...It was scary! I decided to change my schedule back to the last one I liked!
I played good at practice, a lot more than usually! And at the end, I stayed longer and Coach Treesh taught me some tricks to have a layup.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire