jeudi 22 janvier 2015


Wednesday January 22nd
We had another cancellation! In the morning, Mason and I decided to do a bit of workout..He found I don't know where, a fitness DVD, and convinced me to do it with him. Once that we were dressed in our sport clothes, we started the DVD. It was mostly for the abs, but all the body worked! It lasted for 30 minutes! I don't think I will be able to do it everyday!
Then we moved our stuffs to our old room with Delaney: we had to change room to let Terry dad make a new floor, and now we can go back! Watching Delaney and I moving our beds had to be really funny..we are not made for that!
I have my own way to move my stuffs!
After 2 hours, we finally were done. Then I went to Auburn with Teri mom to get some cash from a money order and we also went to the library.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire