mardi 27 janvier 2015



Sunday January 25th
I didn't sleep well at all this night. Delaney snored really bad and it was just impossible to fall asleep.  Anyway, even tired this morning, I was really exited to start this day because we had a basketball day! We left at 8.30am, to IU, (Indiana University) where we were going to see a college girls basketball game.
We had a very long drive, 3 hours and a half. However, I didn't get bored, I talked to everyone and I really had a lot of fun! I showed them the pictures I had on my laptop, me younger...Then I told them about my family and they all asked if I could Skype them because they wanted to see them. I did, and it made everyone happy: me because I could talk to my family and them because it was what they wanted! When we finally arrived at IU, we visited a bit the campus. It was just so beautiful! We stopped at BuffaLouis to eat. It was a campus restaurant, very nice and the food was really good. After that we went to the gym where we had a private visit of the locker rooms. Hailey(our manager) has a brother who works there so he let us go in the private part. Their locker room is grandiose! It is the size of half of my high school! Their is a private weight room, a hot tub, a living room, a video room, a gym...
private gym for practices

IU locker room

Locker room 2
After we visited, we went to the main gym to see the actual game. Indiana Hoosers were playing against Maryland.
IU game
They were playing really impressively. I wish I could be like them! Unfortunately they lost by 10 points. At the end, we went on the court to have autographs. There were just so many people! I had all the players' autographs.
waiting for an autograph of Tyra Buss
After some pictures, we took the bus back home. The roads were really bad, it started to snow, so we even went slower! A funny moment of the night was when we stopped at the public bathroom, and we saw a mouse under the drinks machine..Maddy freaked out and ran out of the building!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire