vendredi 10 octobre 2014


Friday 10th of October
Last school day before fall break! Just for that it had to be a great day! It began in spanish class where we had a “food friday”. Everybody brought food (exept me because I forgot), so at 8 in the morning, we ate chips with salsa, chicken, beans, brownies... Not the best moment, but it was so good! Then I continued my super day in math and art class: like I already finished all we had to do, I just chilled, read, talked... not too hard! Then in government we also finished 30 minutes before, so I talked all the time with Abby... she's so awesome! It was so fun! In english we watched funny videos on youtube, and for the last periods, we worked a bit more but nothing hard.. Like I thought, practice was really good... First we won yesterday, then I played good and finally (I can't believe I will say that) it's MY LAST VOLLEYBALL PRACTICE! We have two more games and then...done! No more volleyball in high school forever.. That's so sad! In spite of everything I said, all the complains, I really loved this season!
And Paige had a surprise for Tess and I... she lets us play all the time during for the 2 last games!!! I'm so happy! It's the best way to finish this incredible season!
So to begin that, I played all long during practice in the 6 players in rotation! It was so good!
At home, I had a little time before I left to Delaney's show at 7pm. In the auditorium, everybody was like me, amazed!
Delaney is just so good ! She sings amazing ! She played Sebastien in the Little Mermaid (I thing I already said it but we never know)
I was really proud of her!


1 commentaire: