dimanche 26 octobre 2014


Saturday October 25th
I slept until 11 this morning ! And I continued my lazy day by reading my book, on the floor next to the big windows, on the sun, all afternoon! I try to read in english and like everybody says that “the fault is our stars” is amazing, I began to read it in english. I had issues to understand it at the beginning, but now it's going better and I'm really into it! We had to tidy our room with Delaney and just after, we left to the last volleyball sectional game! If they win this game, they will be the sectional champions, and they will go on regionals. If they lose, it's over. It was pretty far so we only arrived after 1.30. Unfortunately, they lost in 3 sets. Each one was really close, 22-25, 23-25, 20-25. They actually played really well but the other team was also really good and to be honest, really lucky. So no more volleyball for the rest of my high school year.. that's a really sad thing to say! But I'm sure I will enjoy the other sports!
On our way back home, we stopped at a shop, where we bought accessories for the new bathroom. We also stopped at Target and Payless, where I bought some winter boots. As soon as I arrived at home, Tereza came with Maddy to pick me up. With them, their family and Jackie, we went to Fort Wayne, to a haunted house. We had to wait 2 hours in the line! But it was really good so we didn't regret! In our group, we were 6: Maddy, Tereza, Me, Jackie, and Maddy's parents. We had to walk through the path in the haunted house, I was the second one, just after Maddy's stepfather. I grabbed his shirt during all the “visit”, screaming and jumping! It was really scary! 
the name of the place we went to

People came from nowhere, dressed like evil poppets or crazy doctors, they grabbed our feet, jumped on us.. I screamed like a baby...but not as much as Maddy! She was terrified! And Tereza just ran into all the walls! We were really tired after being so scared that when we arrived at Tereza's house, everybody went to bed. With Jacky and Tereza, I began to watch a movie with Brad Bitt who was killing some zombies in New York (I think it was called World War Z) but after 30 minutes, I was just too tired and I went to bed.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire