vendredi 24 octobre 2014


Monday October 20th
I slept until 11 this morning ! I was so tired from my weekend! We had Lucy, Jayci and Tate at our home again. Tate just had a surgery so he had a plaster cast. I spent the whole morning doing my diary because I was late and then I skyped with my dear family and grandparents...it was so good to see them again! After lunch, we had a girl afternoon: we left to Walmart, where there is a nail spa.
Delaney and I at the nail spa

Very nice vietnamese girls took care of us, we were sitting in a massage chair, while they were massing our feet and “polishing” our nails. Then we did our hands. We all chose the same color! Teri mom then decided to make me discover the milkshakes from “Steak'n Shake”. They are amazing! With a lot of sugar but so good! We finally went to the mall to do a bit shopping. I found 2 jeans, 15 bucks each, slim and...long enough! Which is really rare in here! They usually don't know tall and skinny people! We met Donna and some of her friends at an italian restaurant. Very good! But like I just had a huge milkshake I wasn't really hungry. They also made me try the “Debrand” chocolates. Almost as good as the swiss chocolate! Just kidding, they were really good!
first american milkshake !

We left all together to the FortWayne's theater. Because Teri mom invited me and Delaney to MAMMA MIA ! The show was amazing! I'm never bored of seeing it! And the theater was so beautiful ! Amazing night !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire