dimanche 5 octobre 2014


Saturday 4th of October
I woke up around 10am and then with Delaney... we began to decorate the house for halloween !!! We went in the cellar to search 4 big boxes full of decorations ! Spiders, ghosts, pumpkins... We decorate all the inside with lights, little baskets, whiches...
a part of the decorations
It was a really good moment ! Then from 2.15 to 4 I skyped with my dear swiss family... even if we spoke 2 hours, I wasn't able to answer teri mom when she asked me what did we talk about! I mean, we never talk about important things so I don't really know what we say ! It's just good to talk to them!
Around 4.15, I left to Kendall's house because she invited me to her sleepover! On my way, I stopped to buy some candies and then... let's go! I just arrived when Kendall and Tess told me they had to show me something outside... just for breaking eggs full of confettis on my head ! It hurt a bit but it was funny! Then all the other girls arrived. We were 9: Me, Tess, Kendall, Tereza, Shelbie, Erika, Rebeccah, Linsey and Maddison. We played bord games and ate candies and then we all went to Kendall's jacuzzi. It was really cold outside so it was so good to be in this hot water! We stayed 2 hours, talking between girls...
Girls party !

TacoBEll, 11pm



We then decided to go to TacoBell because we were hungry...it was 10.30! We finally watched the movie “last song” with Miley Cyrus and the sexy Liam, and Tereza and I cried during all the end when the dad dies. IT was so sad and when T began to cry next to me... I mean, what am I supposed to do ?
In our “beds” (on the floor), we talked about our fears, the shows we watch on TV, the scary people, the kidnapping... Nobody wanted to sleep after that!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire