lundi 13 octobre 2014


Monday 13th of October
For my first vacation morning, I expected to be able to sleep, but at 8, I was waking up by kids screaming in the living room...Like teri mom wasn't here this morning, Delaney and I had to do babysitting... 7 kids between 1 and 7..not very calm! But I love them so much! I spent a really entertainment morning! We played downstairs, played piano, board games...
After lunch, at 3.30pm, we left to the school for our volleyball practice because even during vacation we have practice! But I don't really care because it's our last volleyball practice of the year... Even if I complained a lot about everything, I just realized now that I really liked it and it was such an amazing season... I'd love it to be longer! And it's also our last home game...which means, SENIOR NIGHT! All seniors players presented themselves, they came with their parents, received gifts...And like Paige told me on friday she wanted to make me play more and...it's what she did! I played all game and I played really good! I was proud! We lost by 2 points on the third game but varsity won their game.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire