mercredi 8 octobre 2014


Wednesday 8th of October
Second basketball practice! I just shot again but it begins to be better! I still don't know if I want to play or not.. I have to see. We finished our movie in spanish class. But the most important thing... I FINISHED MY GIRAFFE !!!! and it looks amazing! I'm very proud of myself! In government we watched videos on Youtube during most of the time... cars crash, ice bucket challenges, poop... It was so fun!
Like we lost very bad yesterday, I expected the practice to be bad.. and it was!
So after it, I was really mad against everybody but Terry dad and Gavin found the perfect way to make me happy again... They went to MacDonald and bought my chicken nuggets! It was just the thing I needed..they are perfect!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire