lundi 6 octobre 2014


Monday 6th of October
Woke up at 6am because I decided to try basketball and they have practice at 7 in the morning... It was kind of hard to get up but then when I arrived it was really fun so I don't regret! I just practiced how to shoot and then I watched the other girls when they did a scrimmage (kind of a game without points). They were good! I'm still not sure if I'll play or not...
Then in spanish class we began a weird movie “Napoleon Dynamite”.. I don't really like it.. I'm almost done with my giraffe! I think I'll need one or 2 more days and it's gonna be awesome! In government we started a movie: a guy on a stage, who speaks for 1.30 hour.. that's it! That was good! I liked it! We took a test in chemistry, and I think I did it good! After volleyball practice, I went to Delaney's theater class to watch her preparing her show... She plays Sebastien in “the little mermaid”..and she's really good! I was really impress!
We watched “the voice” all the family together... it's Teri mom's favorite show!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire