mercredi 1 octobre 2014


Wednesday 1st of October
I finally finished my giraffe's spot ! The one I've been on it for 3 weeks... and now I'm very late for the rest of the paint...
Other thing, in history, I went to Mr. Hollabaugh's desk to ask him a question and he was on google maps... so I naturally showed him my house ! And my college, my mom's work, the lake ! It was very cool ! When everybody else was working and we went seeing my house on his laptop! We had a day off for volleyball so no practice ! To come back home, we had to take Kendall and Tessje too but like we didn't have space anymore in the car, Mason and I had to go on the trunk ! It actually was really fun!
I played with Tate and the other kids during 1 hour, Tate found a frog so we “built” him a house, we chased butterflies...Then I watched “the crucible” in french because we're reading it in English class and it's easier to understand...
we watched police series before sleeping.

Mason and I in the truck

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire