vendredi 3 octobre 2014


Friday 3rd of October
I was sure it was going to be a good day when I woke up this morning ! And I was really right! In spanish class, we took a test and I had 50/50! with a commentary from the teacher (who studied in France) “chouette!” Then in art class I began the head of my giraffe... In fact I won't be late ! And it look really good!
Then in government we toke a test during half of the class and then...we just chilled ! It's always like this in this class !
In english, I finally sent my book report to the teacher..I've been working for 9 weeks on it! I hope it will be good! Then I had to read in front of all the class because we're reading a story and I have a character.. It wasn't so bad! Nobody had fun of me and I pronounced not too bad I think!
In chemistry, we did a bingo (loto), but not with letters.. with chemical symbols.. and I won! Twice!
I obviously took Skitles (everybody here know that I'm addict to these candies!)
In history class, we didn't do ANYTHING (again). We began by watching a baseball game on the TV, the we talked and finally we played with a ball, throwing it through the class... I almost killed someone with this game!
I received then an amazing new... We received a big envelope about graduation.. Like I'm a junior (the year before the seniors who are the last year), I'm not supposed to be graduate... So like I didn't understand, I went to the concellor who told me that even if I'm technically a junior, the school considers the exchange students like seniors, so... I WILL BE GRADUATE ! With the hat, the tunics like in the movies...IT'S AWESOME!!!
And I will also maybe go to the senior trip..which is usually in Washington D.C! I hope so, I'm so happy!
exactly what I was talking about!
I was supposed to rise horses today with Abby and Tessje but Abby told us that because of the rain, we won't be able to do it.. so practice! Some people were here watching us, waiting for the football game to begin... And of course I played really bad... I think that's my problem, when people watch me I become too nervous and I play bad.. I should play games with nobody in the room!
At home, I took a nap and then.. direction the football game! We were all freezing because it was really cold outside but like I had to work in the concession stand for a whole quarter it was alright. I'm miss Pretzel here! I have to say that I'm not too bad to do them!
We talked with new people, had fun.. It was an awesome evening ! At the end of the game, Tereza and I had to give the popcorn for free to the people in the public.. the only problem was that there was a lot of wind.. and they all flew away! The whole packages!


SElfies at the game with this 2 awesome girls...BFG : Best Foreign Girls! (the first selfie is in tchèque, I don't understand it either...)



With Jackie, this awesome and crazy girl I met in this beginning of year.. LOVE HER !

1 commentaire:

  1. You didn't do bad yeaterday during practice! You had some good kills! I had a blast yesterday, thank you!

    RépondreSupprimer