jeudi 9 octobre 2014


Thursday 09th of October
In spanish class, we had to take a stupid quiz, nothing to do with spanish... Questions like “what two letters mean nothing, zero?” the answer is MT (empty).. questions like this all class long! Then in math we finished our test (all math tests you can use your notes).
I quickly bought 4 cookies before art class and in chemistry we took another test... Like all our government class, we didn't work very hard... we listened to rock music all class long.. hard to concentrate with electric guitar ! We finally received our package for graduation with all papers to fill... YES!!!!!!!!
Today was volleyball breast cancer game, so before the game, we decorated all the gym with balloons, garlands... it looked very beautiful! And this game was just...AWESOME! We won in 2 games (only the third time we did it), I played a whole rotation and I hit a lot... without missing ANY ball!
Finally my painting is done!
I was so proud of myself and the team !

1 commentaire: