jeudi 16 octobre 2014


Wednesday 15th of October
I finally could wake up late because no kids this morning ! I decided to go shooting and playing basketball outside with Mason. I tried to shoot but i'm definitively not good for that ! At school I'm kind of good but here I missed all my shoots! Then we played 1/1 and actually we had the same score ! I had like 200 more occasions than mason but like I missed everthing it was fair!
At the end, we were playing a “violent” basketball, pushing each other... and I don't really know how it happened but I fell on the gravel pretty badly. I hurt my wrist and my elbow. I didn't do anything else for the rest of the day, chilling around with ice on my wrist. Oh and I built an Ikea shelf for my room. (here they don't pronouce “Ikéa” but “Aikia”)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire