lundi 27 octobre 2014



Sunday October 26th
Last day of vacation! Maddy drove me home around 9 and I just chilled at home until the afternoon. After lunch, all the family (except Terry dad who's working on the bathroom) left for the corn maze! But when we arrived we discovered that it will only opens at 2. So before that, we went to the pumpkin farm to choose some pumpkins to carve for halloween! Of course I took 1 hour to choose mine..but I had an excuse ! It will probably be my first and last pumpkin ever !
me and my choice of pumpkins !

we finally chose ours !
(we don't do it in Switzerland) I finally found one, for 6$. Then we returned to the corn maze, that was open by the time. We decided to do the long one, 45 minutes. I began with Teri mom and Delaney, but after 5 minutes, I lost them. I turned around, alone, for a long time. I finally found mason. We turned a bit more and finally went out..by the entrance!
lost in the corn maze,,, it was a sunny, hot day !
Wrong exit! We returned but this time we grabbed a map. And we finally found our way out of this maze. We also did the short one, 20 minutes and I had the map so we did it even quicker! And the people who were lost even followed us! We also played other games too.
one of the other game we played
 At home, we played a new game with Mason, called “Circle”. Addictive! We played all evening !
The maze seen from the top... big I know! (the colts are a football team in Indianapolis )


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire