lundi 13 octobre 2014


Sunday 12th of October
Day of extravagances! We woke up early, 8am, because Tereza's host mom is bringing us to do shopping! Like the mall doesn't open before 12, we went to Gabe's basketball. (gabe is Tereza's host brother). He's only 11 years old but he plays like 10 times better than me! Around 12, we left to the mall to begin our girl day. We searched for a long time for basketball shoes because Tereza is going to play next season (I don't already know if I will have the motivation to do it or not...) Then we went to some shops: Tj-Max, Wetseal... I found so many beautiful things... that I didn't really look at how much I was spending! I bought 2 pair of shoes, clothes, sport bras, food.... For a lot of money!
It was just so fun to spend this day with Tereza, this awesome girl with who I always have so much fun! I love her so much, she's amazing!!!!! (just to precise, love like my best friend....)
Then we returned to the gym to see this time Maddy's basketball game. She's really good... I hope I would be able to play like her! We also watched the BBG's game and I have to see that I was impressed by the level of high school boys' basketball ! They are REALLY GOOD!
On our way back, we stopped at an ice cream store and a donut store... So many sweet, so much unhealthy food but so good!
It was an awesome weekend spent with people I just love and I hope I will spend a lot more weekends like this one!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire