lundi 13 octobre 2014


Saturday 11th of October
I've never slept so long ! Gavin had to wake me up at 11 this morning because we had to work but I would probably sleep longer if he didn't do it! We had to clean the house, do the laundry, move the wood from outside to the house... It was pretty fun actually! Throwing logs, in this hot fall morning...
our bonfire
 me, tessje and jacob
At 6pm, Kendall came to pick me up because I was invited to another bonfire! Lindsey Sutter's. When we arrived at her house, everybody was having fun, driving quads, throwing pumpkins in the sky... with Linsey we drove a kind of a little car... we almost died! It went so fast! And we also drove in a poop... didn't smell good but it was so funny! Then we lighted the biggest bonfire I've ever seen! It was so huge! We ate hotdogs inside, played pool (i'm not too bad!) and we also went in a cart filled with hay on the road. Linsey's dad was driving a tractor that pulled the cart where we all were... It was a so fun experience!
I also met Kat', a junior in Eastside... she's so nice! I had such an amazing time with her!
with tereza
Then Maddy came to pick up Tereza and I. We stopped at Walmart where we bought some candy and ice cream that we ate in front of the TV. We began to watch a romantic movie (I don't remember the name), but we were so tired that we had to stop in the middle and go to bed. Then we talked a bit more and then fall asleep...

everybody sitting in the cart


sleeping at Tereza's house

Playing pool with some friends

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire