mardi 21 octobre 2014


Thursday 16th of October
Even if it's better, my wrist and my elbow still hurt this morning... Hopefully, I didn't really do anything so I didn't need them! We spent the whole morning watching TV, Ghost Whisperer, Criminal Minds (creepy show)... It was fun ! After lunch (we ate delicious chicken finger!), everybody left for different activities, so I was alone at home.. I watched TV (again I know, that's a lot of TV) while I was doing sport. Tessje arrived in the middle of my abs... my hair was wet and I was supposed to be ready to leave! I dressed up very fast and get in the car. But after 5 minutes, I realized I forgot to leave my phone at home; Terry dad needs it to change it with a new one because it doesn't work anymore... So we had to come back for me and we were late for the party. Paige (our volleyball coach (I know I criticized her a lot but finally she's kind of nice)) had a party for the JV team at her house. We ate pizzas while we were watching “mean girls”, in french “lolita malgré moi”. Not an amazing movie but pretty funny ! Then other girls arrived and we watched “pitch perfect” (and not “peach” like I thought) because everybody is always talking about that and I've never seen it. It's not the best movie I've ever seen but it's cool. Finally we decided to play a game outside, in the dark. We were on teams of 2, one team was counting, the other hided. Then we had to join to the safe place without beeing seen by the team who was searching. I have to precise that we played that in an isolate farm, in the night, with dogs around and scary noises... And I just spent the whole morning watching scary shows! I was really freaking out! But it was very fun.
Kent (Tessje's host dad) came to pick us up at 9.30. At home I had to charge my new phone. But each time we tried with Terry dad, it didn't work. We had to spend 1 hour on the phone, talking with 3 different persons before we finally arrived to make it work. But now I have my new phone !!!
And another amazing event...TOMORROW I WILL GO TO CHICAGO !!!!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire