lundi 27 octobre 2014


Monday October 27th
Return to school ! I had to wake up at 6am because I'm trying basketball and we have conditioning in the morning... In fact it's another word for dying! We sprinted during 40 minutes through different exercises.. I needed time at the end to remember how to breath! So of course I was red when I arrived in class! Nothing special, just the normal, boring classes! In spanish we just spent the whole class, copying the vocab and the translation..not very interesting! In math class, we began a new chapter, trigonometry... and I already studied part of that last year so for once I wasn't the last one! I also continue my new project in art class. That's it! Because after lunch, all the people who had government class (around 40 kids), mostly seniors (I was almost the only junior) went to a field trip to the Auburn courthouse! I was exited to see how it was gonna be in a real court and in fact it was exactly like in the movies! The judge with his “dress”, the lawyers (big and serious guys) and the defendant, most of the time they came from jail. Unfortunately, it was almost only drink cases or drug.. no exited crime (I know it's horrible to say that !) And 7 cases of drunk wasn't funny at the end.. but a good experience! As soon as I arrived at school, I went to the gym because it was my first real basketball practice!!! At the beginning, I felt so stupid because I wasn't able to do anything.. like dribble with 2 balls ! Impossible ! But then we did some rotations, group positions, shoots... and I actually wasn't horrible! The coach even told me I played really good! I still don't know if I will do it or not because Tessje told me that she was going to play in a volleyball club and like I really miss volleyball I'd like to do it. But for now, as I don't know I will do both (volleyball is only on thursday).
Scared but ready for tomorrow morning!
Dekalb county courthouse

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire