vendredi 24 octobre 2014


Thursday October 23rd
First wake up in the water park hotel! We had breakfast in our room and then we returned to the water park. We stayed here for the whole morning and then after lunch, we left to Sandusky where we walked, watching the Erie Lake. 2 islands farther it was Canada! We decided to go see the Marblehead Lighthouse. It was really beautiful! This big white lighthouse, the blue sky and colorful trees... We took some pictures, played on the rocks..a good afternoon !

I look really tall on this picture... are maybe they look really small !
Then we returned to the water park for a while. On the evening, we ate outside. We found online a restaurant alled “the pie factory” that sounded really good but when we arrived there was no space to sit so we just bought a pie and left. They brought me to “five guys” a very good hamburger “fastfood-restaurant”. It's the same I went to in Washington when I visited Juliette. And like the last time...I loved it! The hamburgers are homemade and just so good! I ate mine in like 30 seconds! And they have a pop machine incredible! More than 50 different flavors! I discovered Fanta cherry, strawberry, fruit punch, lime, raspberry, peach... Amazing!
Chocolate and peanut butter pie

AMAZING HAMBURGERS IN FIVE GUYS !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire