mercredi 10 septembre 2014



Wednesday 10th of July
 
First part of the day was depressing... It rained so bad, I was late, I didn't want to wake up, I was tired, I didn't understand my math class, I felt ugly... Happiness...
Then I had my english class (usually the class I really don't like) but it was fun and one friend asked me if I wanted to hang out with her and another one proposed me to go to her ranch to ride horses.. It's like if I was making real friends ! It's amazing !During ressource, we had the first meeting for the spanish club, you sign up, you come to the meetings, you can help to decorate the hallways for special days, we're maybe going to take a spanish dances lesson, sell pinatas...
It's gonna be really fun !
Other important event, I received my first paper with my grades for the first month and I have... Nothing less than A- ! I have four A and three A-... Better than some english kids ! We had another game at home, against Dekalb, I only played during 5 minutes but I'm good with that... We lost..by 1 point ! It was so frustrating ! The varsity team lost by one point too...
SCHAUFSEKRE !!!! (only volleyball girls will understand)
For dinner, we had a kind of hamburger... same bread but with a pork steak... huge ! Like 4 times the bread ! It was really good .. Only disappointment in the day... I missed Obama's speech...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire