mardi 30 septembre 2014


Tuesday 30th of September
Basic day, with funny moments when Hollabaugh asked me if I had a chalet and I answered him “if course, I'm swiss!”
I finally finished my blue-green spot on my giraffe.. I was working on it for 3 weeks!
We took a test in history... I wrote 3 pages in english! I was proud of me!
No practice because game but before that, we went to the kitchen to put sugar on cookies and we are going to sell them to earn money for breast cancer.


On the game, we won in 3 games, I played not too bad and it was very funny to talk with the guys behind who were here to support us and the Varsity team.
And because we won... No practice tomorrow !
The voice on the evening to finish this good day !
A good day because... IT'S MY SECOND MONTH HERE !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire