dimanche 14 septembre 2014


Thursday 11th of September
 
AMERICAN DAY !!! To commemorate the attack on the world trade center 13 years ago and for the homecoming week, everybody has to wear some american clothes...I wore a blue jeans and a red t-shirt and I printed an american flag on the front and a picture that said: this girl loves america ! Everybody told me it was cool ! In spanish we watched some documentary on youtube about the 9/11 which was kind of depressing.... 1 hour of desolation and people jumping from the towers... happy to begin the day ! Then during ressource, all the people who signed for the different challenge we're gonna do tomorrow had to go to the main gym.. Tessje signed me for the ice cream challenge...so we didn't practice but we saw the other ! I also bought my ticket for homecoming during lunch. I came back home after school because we had a game away which means we only had to be at school at 4.45. During this time, I played with the kids. The game wasn't far, around 20 minutes from the school and we didn't play, only varsity team. I was in a bad mood at the end of the day so I went to bed quickly.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire