jeudi 4 septembre 2014


Thursday 4th of September
 
Return to the normal classes...the school day was like all the others, nothing really special ! In chemistry, we are learning the metric system, convertion from km to m... It's like what I've done for 10 years ! It's really easy for me but everybody else in the class finds that hard, so I finished a long time before.. it's the first subject where I'm better than the american kids !
We didn't have a volleyball practice because we had another game. We lost again but it was really close so we were really happy and we play good, even if we lose on the score! I hurt my wrist and the result is a beautiful “bleu” !

The only problem in the day, I discovered after when Gavin told me, is that when I folded the net, I bent and... I forgot I wore a skirt.. so everybody could see under it ! Hopefully I had my volleyball short (even if it didn't look like).
I FELT (AND I STILL FEEL) SO SHAMEFUL !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire