dimanche 21 septembre 2014


Saturday 20th of September
When I woke up, I continued my diary and I watched 1 or 2 episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Then around 11am, I left to the school to help the theater class to paint the decorations for the play “the little mermaid” that junior high is playing. I painted for 3 hours, some seaweeds...We commended pizzas and ate with all the other kids. Around 2.30pm we came back home and we chilled until 7pm. I watched Grey's Anatomy, played piano... Nothing special for the afternoon! At 7pm we left with Gavin and Tessje to MY FIRST BONFIRE ! (A guy in our school (a senior) invited us to his house with other people). The only problem was that when we left, it began to rain... in fact it was even more a storm! So...bad for a fire! When we arrived everybody was inside watching TV, talking... I already knew most of the people but I also met other people. We watched Grease, danced and sang on the songs... I had my first american party which mean... red cups like in the movies! When it stopped raining, we went outside around the bonfire. However for Emma and I, it wasn't so big so we nicely asked the father of the guy who had the party and... we added gasoline in the fire! Then it was the good size! I was the only exchange student outside so everybody asked me questions about parties in Switzerland.... and the fact that we talked about that made them joking like if I was an alcoholic! But I know they are joking so I don't really care.
Around 11.30pm Maddie decided that it was time to leave and like I'm going to sleep at her house, I had to follow her. In fact I sleep at her house because Tereza (from Czech Republic) is her exchange student and she invited me to stay. Tessje was here too.
Ethan, Taylor, Austin and Landon came to the house because they wanted to hang out with Maddie so while she was preparing, we talked with them. They are really nice ! Then after 20 minutes, they left with Maddie. We watched 2 episodes of Breaking Bad, that I found really weird. It's not my favorite series but it's kind of funny! Like we were 3 girls exchange students, we sure had this conversation : which boy's cute, who do we like... I missed these girl conversations!
Then around 3am, Tessje was tired so she went to bed. Tereza and I weren't tired we stayed awake. We talked, went on facebook, and at 4:30am we were hungry so we went upstairs where we ate ice cream, oreos... Girl's snack! We finally went to bed at 5.10am...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire