mardi 9 septembre 2014


Monday 8th of September
 
Spanish test, (18/20), I began my real giraffe project and we toke a test in government. When I finished classes, I stayed at school to help some juniors to decorate the hallway. Like it's homecoming week, we have things to do each day. Like today was the jersey day, everybody had to wear a jersey (even if not everybody did it). And there is a challenge, each grade decorate his hallway and then some teachers judge it and one grade is elected best hallway. We (the juniors) had the theme 60's, so we had big flowers, things colorful, peace and loves, historical posters...the result was amazing !
Then I went to volleyball because we have another game. We practiced a bit and then we played. We won the first set, and lost the second one. And I did something so stupid that I still feel so shameful : we only can touch the ball 3 times, and when they gave me the ball, I was sure that we already touched it 3 times, I just blocked it.. like a perfect idiot ! Everybody was just staring at me and I felt SO BAD ! Then they explained me that it was a block and it didn't count like a touch... but the public didn't know that I didn't know this rule so they maybe just thought I was stupid... SHAME!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire