lundi 15 septembre 2014


Saturday 13th of September
Saturday began very early... wake up at 6:15 because we had a volleyball tournament! The only problem was that when I searched for my jersey (that I would have to wear)... and I didn't find it. So when I arrived, I trained with the others when Teri mom and Terry dad were searching at home. But when we began the first game, I called them and they told me that they searched around all the house, moved the bed, emptied my closet.. and didn't find anything ! So without the jersey I won't be able to play because everybody need to wear the same thing.. So during the 9 hours the tournament was, I just sat and waited. It was really boring! And for once, I really wanted to play, I wasn't nervous and the coach wanted me to play...and I couldn't ! It was so frustrating !!! We played 4 matches, we lost the first one, we killed the team on the second one and the 2 last, we lost by 1 point...
I don't know where we were in the classification but not I think in the last ones...
When I came back home I was really tired, so I toke a nap and then I prepared myself for homecoming... around 1 hour before, I went to Kendall and Tessje's house. We left all together to school where was the game. When we arrived, it was all dark, with colorful light and music. Not a lot of people were dancing but after 3 minutes, me and Kendall were dancing like crazy girls on the dancefloor. After a while more people came, we danced an american dance, “left step, right step, chachacha...” it was really funny ! They passed 40's,50's,60's and 70's musics (homecoming theme), new musics, slows... the only bad musics were when during 20 minutes then passed old rock / hardrock... Not really perfect to dance ! I danced a lot with Tereza (the exchange student from Czech Republic, tess, Kendall, Linsey, Maddison, Mercedes and I met new girls like Rebecca (who's awesome !)
This girl is amazing... Love you T. !
We danced during 3 hours and it was amazing !
When we finally came back home, I was both tired and still exiting.. It was such a perfect evening !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire