mercredi 3 septembre 2014


Wednesday 3rd of September
 
When Gavin woke me up at 8:30, the first thing I thought was : “ crap, I'm really late !” But they told me that today was special, the school begins at 10am ! So happy ! So all the classes are like 15 minutes shorter. For the 2 first classes it was ok, nothing changed but the third yes... I discovered it when I waited in front of the art class.. and nobody came ! A nice girl told me that today after second period it wasn't the third one but the fifth ! (logic..) So I went to government where I received my grade for the hardest test of the year (we did it on friday I think) and I had A ! So proud ! Like almost every government class, we finished 20 minutes before the end of the period so we just talked. I never laughed so much in one of my american class ! We did like a picture-fight with some girls, the game is very simple and very childish, it consists in taking pictures of the other person when she does a bad face.. Stupid but very fun ! After fifth period came..the third one (sure)! I worked again on my giraffe, it have been for 2weeks that I didn't begin my real draw, I just did some essays.. I'm so scared to begin and miss it ! Then 6th, 7th ,and 8th. We continued the movie Lincoln that we began yesterday. Then no volleyball practice because we had a game ! I came back home and played with the kids and at 5pm I went to the school because it's our first home game. I stayed sit for the first half and then the coach made me play. But she didn't make me in the same place so I was lost ! I only played 5 minutes (not really good I thing) but it was cool ! We lost. The varsity game was really more interesting. It was a very tigh score ! I always learn when I see them playing !
At home, we ate and then we listened on old rock songs. I make them discover R.E.M, Midnight oil and them made me discover Boston, Chicago and a song named I can't drive 55.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire