dimanche 28 septembre 2014


Saturday 27th of September
Woke up at 6.25 because it's tournament day! We drove 45 minutes before arriving at Fairfield High School. After a quick heating, we began to play. The first game, we played against Fairfield (home) and we won in 3 games(the first one we were 15 points before). I played during a little time and pretty good! The second game, we played it against Edon and we won in 2 games. The last game would determined the winner, between us or Lakewood.. We won the first game, they won the second one...
Then we were 4 points before for the last one, (14-10, the 3rd game ends at 15 points) but they came back and we lost by 1 point (14-15)... it was so frustrating ! 1 point from the cup !
Then we came back, not really sad because even if we lost at the end, we played amazing! I spent a big part of the afternoon just working on my diary and my book report for my english class and around 5pm we left with Tessje and all my family to go to some friend's house. This is also the house where Orshie lives. I don't know if I already talk about Orshi, but she's also an exchange student from Hongry and I met her the night when I went to Fort Wayne with Maggie and Nicole. There also were 2 other little boys. We played volleyball in the garden, watched movies, payed cards.. It was a very friendly night !
Behind: Orshie, Me, Tessje, Mason - in front: 2 boys I don't know their names, Delaney, Gavin

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire