samedi 20 septembre 2014


Friday 19th of September
When I woke up today I decided it was going to be a good day... and it began good! In spanish we did a reliable circle, where we talked about what the guy said yesterday and it was really interesting. We also talked about the way that the girls dress up, what do the guys fins attractive, the other people's opinion, the self-confidence... I had to talked about how people judge other people, the fact than the teenager are all dress up the same, than it's hard to be different... I was really happy to share what I live every day in my country. Then I continue my giraffe and I love painting this! I think it's the best class of the day, it always makes me happy. In ressource we had an exercise to be prepare to a tornado. We had to sit next the wall, some people under the desks... Like the movies! In chemistry I was happy to be able to help some people around me when we worked on the metric system or the conversions because I already did that. Abby, one of my new friend invited me and Tessje to go to the ranch where she works. So after the last class, we went to her car and...LET'S GO! We put the music very loud, opened the window and just enjoyed this moment... it's hard to think that I will only live that during one year.. and when I think about that, I just try to enjoy every minute and every second to be sure to not miss anything...
Anyway, we had to stop at her house because she needed to change her pants, I played a bit with her little brother and she showed us her horse.. Because she has a horse in her ground. Like we didn't want to be late, we left and 15 minutes later we arrived at the ranch where she works. We met Emilie and Macy who works there too: Emily's Abby's boss. Tessje wanted to take lessons so they toke the horses and Tessje rode. During this time, I stayed with the other girls and we talked. Abby came back with another horse she wanted to ride. She proposed me to ride it too so... I was on the horse behind her! Like she's use to ride without saddle we went both on the horse without saddle, we did without it! The only problem was when he suddenly began to run... I almost fell and Abby too! But it was funny! Then we toke care of the horses, we fed them... We toke the horse from outside to their boxes but when I put mine in his box, he began crazy and went out again by jumping on my foot.. Hopefully it didn't hurt too much! We were hungry so we went to Taco Bell... I went for my first time! It's a fast food for burritos, tacos, mexican food.. Good! When we wanted to go back to the car, Tess pushed me and.. my drink fell on the floor! My new drink... Ouinnnnnnn !!!!¨Never mind, we continued our road to Garett where is the football game. Garett is our biggest rival so we really wanted to win and... We won ! Everybody was just so exited ! On our way to come back, we stopped again to taco bell with teri mom and Delaney because they wanted to buy something to eat and guess what we discovered on the parking... my drink !!!
Like I decided when I woke up... it was an amzing day !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire