mercredi 17 septembre 2014


Tuesday 16th of September
 
We toke a test in spanish (20/20) and we finished the one we began yesterday in math class. Then in ressource, we watched a short video about an event we're going to see on thursday. I didn't really understand what it was but it seems to be about bullying. The difference is that it's not going to be just a people talking but a rock band singing about that. I'm exiting to see it ! Last “special” thing, in government we watched a movie “dave” about a president. We didn't have any volleyball practice because we will have a game on the evening, however I asked the coach to teach me how to dive. Everybody can dive to take the ball..except me and tess... So during 20 minutes I just fell, hit the floor.. and tried again. Bad idea : I still don't know how to do it and now my knees are purple !
A JV volleyball game is like this (Varsity is a bit different) : To win, you have to win 2 games, each games is 25 points. If each team won 1 game, the third one will only be until 15 points.
This game, we played against Garett, another high school and people told me that they were our RIVALS ! So we HAD TO WIN ! We won the first game, lost the second one. The third game was really close, 13/15... and we won ! One of the only game we won was the one against our rivals ! We were so happy ! And for once, I played back row.. What I'm not use and..it wasn't so bad !
Each time we have to stay for varsity to finish so we just waited during their 5 games... (it's longer than JV). Then we had to take off the net and we finally could come back home. (My knees still hurt)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire